Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ashley's Ballet Photo-Shoot

Ashley and I have been discussing a way to do a little photo shoot involving her ballet interest. So, we spent a few days trying to determine the best way to take the pictures, what to wear, what "props" would be best, etc. She was cute and "professional" about the whole thing. What we got turned out so great....it is worth checking out...

Click Here for Ashley's Ballet Photo-Shoot

Before you click...this gallery doesn't scroll up and down, it scrolls left to right. Get it? Left-to-right! Also, there are 3 pages of pics, so click on the "more" button at the far right of each page to see more....makes sense, no?


2 comments:

Beeks by the Lake said...

I think she needs a custom photo dance bag! Email me and I'll hook you up at cost (only because you are family). Have you seen the one I did for Aspyn? Love these shots by the way!

Mary Marantz said...

she's so cute!